Additional Tax Services
Our tax group can assist individuals and small businesses with a multitude of other tax related needs. We work with clients on many other ancillary issues which include the following:
- Property Tax—Our staff of CPAs works closely with clients to translate each property's unique operation characteristics into the lowest supportable assessed value possible. We identify, measure, and document all forms of obsolescence to reduce your property tax costs. We prepare a detailed analysis and thorough documentation for use during informal negotiations with assessors and administrative-level appeals. We secure every exemption available to meet state-specific statutes and guidelines.
- Payroll Taxes—Our staff assists many small business with correcting payroll tax filing related issues. We often are able to reduce potential fines and other related problems. We can also assist you with 1099 reporting.
- Sales Tax Compliance—Managing the constantly changing jurisdictional filing requirements, tax rates and tax forms is complex, and you may need a professional to assist you. We help many of our clients navigate the maze of requirements. We assist with the resolution of penalty and interest assessments on late and/or inaccurate reporting. Our experienced staff delivers business tax services for our clients by remitting sales, use and transaction based taxes.
- Business Licenses and Permits—Our staff can assist you with obtaining the proper business licenses and permits necessary for your business. We are finding that state and local agencies are more diligently reviewing business operations within their jurisdictions and determining if businesses have the proper licenses and permits. We can help you determine which licenses are necessary in the area in which your business operates.
- Use Tax—As more individuals purchase goods online, often they do not realize that this activity results in use tax liabilities. Because states lose significant amounts of revenue annually due to online purchases, they are increasing their collection efforts to catch taxpayers by surprise. Many taxpayers ignore use tax obligations. Penalties and interest are potentially due when this tax is not paid. Our staff can help bring you into compliance and assist with prior outstanding issues.
For more information about our range of personalized tax and accounting services, feel free to contact us.